Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Devil in the Details is Done

Well hey everyone, here’s the newest news on what’s going on.

Firstly I apologize for taking so long to get to you, Sunday was my birthday and I was busy with the family and everything. I haven’t had a lot of time to sit down and really work on things.

Now the biggest news as of the moment is that I’ve posted the last chapter of the Devil in the Details, Copulation. It’s really more of the obligatory sex scene, but it does serve to show their love and compassion and hell, a sex scene never hurt. 

The next thing I’m up to, while not working on the next chapter of Terra directly, is a sort of companion chapter for the story. I just wanted to do something special for the second anniversary of the story, and realized that this is going to be a long chapter, one I’m not going to be too likely to post anytime soon. So I’m going to go into a little bit of detail about the various characters in the story, some of the technology, looking back at some of the points in the story, and a background look at how a chapter gets written and the prewriting and thought that goes into it. Maybe it’ll be something interesting, or at least worth reading.

Anyway, I’m just taking the time off to recover, hopefully I’ll have something worth reading soon. Hope you enjoy the story and I’ll do my best to post soon.

Peace
SomeRandomBastard
http://www.asstr.org/~srb/
http://somerandombastard.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you be doing a sequel to 'this is gonna be sweet'? I'd love to read how that story finishes.
Sorry if you've answered this before. Long time reader of your stories, first time reader of your blog.