Sunday, September 27, 2009

God does anyone read this…?

Hey folks, what’s going on? There’s not a whole lot going on with me lately, but I wanted to let everyone know what was going on with me.

Firstly, I went and did the whole ultrasound thing on Friday. I was going to write an update, but there wasn’t really anything to update. I did it, it happened, and I’m waiting for the results. I’m hoping to hear back sometime this week, but first they have to send it to my doctor, and then he’s got to look at it and inspect it. I’m guessing that they do all of this by some type of postal service, god I’d hate to imagine them doing it either via UPS or email.

When I know I should let you know. If you care, honestly, I don’t know how many people really give a fuck. I mean I don’t want to BAWWW here so I won’t. I’m not looking for sympathy from complete and total strangers. I’m not an attention whore, I don’t want people to worry about me or anything. If something happens I’ll let you know, otherwise I’ll just try to struggle on through the daily shit that we all deal with. If I could get over these allergies and breathe easier that’d help. Sorry if that sounds rude but I don’t really know how else to phrase it.

Anyway, beyond that the FP story challenge is chugging along, I guess. Haven’t had a lot of people go and write stories, but I’m hoping that they take their time and come up with something good. I’m working on my own thing, word count wise, its almost 7000 words, which I figure will be just over 1/3 of the story. Once I finish the sex scene I plan an action scene, followed by the climax, another action scene, and finally one last sex scene as some falling action. I know I’m being genericly vague but I don’t want to ruin any of it. I’m still probably a month from posting it anyway, I plan on posting the story on my birthday, one chapter a day or so. Or I might wait to finish it on Halloween, or maybe the day before Halloween. I haven’t decided yet.

Watched the new Fox shows tonight. Simpsons was slightly better than it has been lately. Cleveland Show wasn’t that good but I wasn’t really expecting that much from it. Family Guy is good, better than I expected over the last season. The Robot Chicken world had to be my favorite. The American Dad was better, they seem to have found a way to make Steve less annoying, or perhaps I have just gotten used to it.

So I beat Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2…in under 10 hours. Dang, what a short game. Seriously, it was good, but nothing special. Not worth the money for sure, maybe when it comes down to like 20 bucks, but it was ok. Still not sure what I’m going to move onto next, I’ve been testing the waters with Atelier Iris 2, it’s better than the first but I already played the third, which was much better. I dunno, I guess I’ll come up with something.

God I hate allergies worse than anything, having difficulty breathing is the worst, it sucks shit. But forget it. anyway, that’s it for now. God does anyone read this…?


Peace,
SomeRandomBastard
http://www.asstr.org/~srb/
http://somerandombastard.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I do! Are you in the USA, or somewhere else with a more affordable health care system? You do know you have readers.

Anonymous said...

I also read it. Get well soon :)
Being nervous, even scared is perfectly understandable, and everybody needs an outlet, especially when life's hard. so don't worry about BAWWWing... We'll live.
Btw. just finished reading Terra. It's getting very exciting, action-wise. I like it.
keep up the good work.