Monday, December 7, 2009

I’m not dead

I’m not dead, if anyone was wondering. I’ve just been crazy busy lately, but I’m sure that you all know how that is with the season and everything.

Anyway, I guess the news is no news. I’m trying to work on the chapter of Terra but when I barely have a chance to sleep, or even blog, I don’t have the time to write a 20,000 word chapter. For that I am sorry, but this won’t go on forever. Another couple weeks of 6 day work weeks and one day weekends, and I hit 3 day workweeks and 4 day weekends, thanks to the holidays. After that I should resume writing regularly. 

You can consider it a hiatus if you’d like, personally I wish I could write ‘til my heart’s content but it’s just not happening that way. But we can always hope. 

Thanks as always for reading, and I hope that I can make it up to you eventually. The next 3 chapters of Terra are gonna be real good…assuming I can pull it off right. Well I did the first 30 pretty decent so I guess we’ll have to see. 

PS to anonymous I'm not going to drop the story, it just takes time to get it done. I know I suck lately but having to work twice as many hours and deal with the whole hullaballoo, and only having one day off a week hurts.


Peace
SomeRandomBastard
http://www.asstr.org/~srb/
http://somerandombastard.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Celeborn said...

Are you sure you're not dead?

Haven't heard from you forever! Hope you're OK.