Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Day + New Story

Hey everyone. I hope your November is turning out to be a nice one. 

So this is the short week for a lot of people, except those poor unfortunate bastards who work cashiers at any fine store opening at ungodly hours for Black Friday. I never understood why people NEEDED to go out on Friday, there are some good sales, but honestly it's nothing that special. And everyone I've met who does that is never done their shopping either, that might make some sense.

Anyway, my ranting aside, I do have a short week. While this is in and of itself a nice thing, it is a herald of things to come. I don't want to go all emo and BAWWW about it, but my job gets much harder when the holiday rush begins. While I work 3 days off, I only get a 3 day weekend, Thursday-Saturday, and I work Sunday-Friday for the next three weeks. Not just that, but also my job can call my in early. While this week it's just an extra half hour, it can be at least an hour of starting early and up to two and a half hours early, and another forty minutes late. So I won't have a ton of time to be writing. But you never know, with all the manual labor I might be more prone to use my brain a bit more in my free time. Or I might just take my one day off and shortened leisure time and relax and watch tv and sleep more. We shall see.

Until then, I'm putting my latest story out there for your perusal. It's another story in the 'What You Need' series, or the later terraverse pieces. I'll link to it here on F3, seeing as FP is down. I'm going to try to have the time to up it to my own website, if my laziness doesn't stop me. 3 chapters up, with another 4 to go.

Hopefully I'll get some work done on the new Club Vanilla chapter. Honestly it's going to be a hell of a finale, maybe not as much erotic as amazing. But I'll have to get to that.

Theromen posted a new story called 'The Pit', it's a PWP story but it is quite good if you're just looking for a good stroke story.

Don't have anything else to say really. Don't be surprised if posts get even scarcer than usual here folks. 

Peace
SomeRandomBastard
http://www.asstr.org/~srb/
http://somerandombastard.blogspot.com/

No comments: