Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm starting to suck again

I know, it happens. Anyway, hasn't been a hell of a lot for me to post lately. I've been working on a story, a pretty damned long one, and I finally wound up finishing it. It's another story in the same universe as my first one with Jamie and Phillip. It's actually the same universe as Terra and Club Vanilla, but it happens a generation later. Probably closer to thirty years really. 

The story itself is about an unplanned pregnancy between a futanari and a female, and the issues that the two face. I don't want to really spoil it, but I will say that it's another non erotic story. Click here to read it at F3

Since that's basically being released a chapter every other day, it buys me some time to work on the next chapter. I'm going to finish the CV chapter next, to finish the whole theater arc, and essentially, the first aim of Julie at the club. Then probably three chapters to end it, and the story is, well, done. Julie's story at least, it won't be the last time the club is featured, but I don't know that there'll be a person with enough of a problem for the club to help figure out, like Julie and her feelings of sexual inadequacy.

Work is really going to pick up soon, I'm essentially going to have to work the normal week and a half from now on, plus Sundays. A good chunk of money, but no real time to work on stuff, for like 4 weeks, from Thanksgiving until Christmas, then my christmastime is going to be busy with family and so on, and might be out for new years as well. But then, there will be a lot of time to work on things. I had thought of delaying the new story but it just didn't seem right enough to do it just to make myself seem more active. So I figured I'd delay how often I release the chapters. Don't know if it will work but I am trying.

Beyond that, Theromen is still writing stuff, and I'd advise that you go and read it. Crudebuster is working on his own story too, will link to it when he's done, but I'm pretty sure that it's a while away.

No comments: