Monday, October 6, 2008

Topical Title Post

Well here's what I'm thinking for now. Just some notes on the blog in general.

The blog will now feature the chapters of the stories that I'm writing. So starting today when I post it on forums I'll post it here as well. I hope this will provide people with a decent enough reason to come back here. This should also make it relatively easy to leave comments and do so anonymously. If you know me at all you know I'm a comment whore, so please if you have any input leave some notes. 

Now, beyond that, if you are so interested in what I'm up to...Not much. Cleaning stuff out and getting rid of old stuff, which is nice. Trying to turn over the old junk in my wardrobe, and remove crap I haven't used in ages. Been dealing with mold which has been a killer to my allergies, and by association my asthma. But getting it out is a big step, and will help out a ton. Gets worse before it gets better. 

Days are getting colder, which kinda sucks because my landlord won't turn the heat on. Not yet at least, he doesn't HAVE to legally until Nov. 1st.  It's strange but when you're accustomed to 75 degree days, 45 degree nights seem really cold. When I'm used to 45 degree days it won't seem as bad. Right now work isn't too bad due to the weather, but not too good either. It won't be too bad for a while yet, until it gets in mid-November, that's when the cold really comes in, a week or two before November. Then when it's the Christmas season it's the worst for me.

Writing-wise I've been working on the new chapter of Terra. It's coming along well, this is going to be a shorter chapter compared to the other ones I've been doing. Around 10,000 words so far, and probably another 5,000 left in the current scene, and the one thereafter. Not sure how I'm going to end the chapter, but I think I'm leaning towards slightly more of a cliffhanger-ish ending.

After this chapter I'm thinking of doing something different, another of the 'What You Need' stories, like Jamie and Phillip. I'm not sure which I'm going to do, the first feels like it's something that's very seasonal to do now, but most likely it won't be done in time for the baseball playoffs. The second one is quite a bit more serious, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to write it, or if the subject matter is something that is quite ready to be written in the world I've established really. 

I'm not sure about that though, I feel like I should try to finish the last chapter of the Club Vanilla 'theater arc'. 

The World of Futanari server is downish again, which really sucks. I had just started an RP there, which I was going to blog. We'll see, I'd rather have a small RP instead of a big one. It makes it easier to run. Probably just more of a reason I should write. But I liked the place and I'm sorry to see it go down, even if it's just (hopefully) temporary.

So probably something in the near future.  Lemme know if you like the blog of the stories, if you like the stories, if you...care...read...whatever. Sorry my last post was all emo. I try not to be, or at least try not to post that. 

No comments: