Sunday, October 26, 2008

New story yay!

Hey people, here's some updates. 

First off, new story, yay! What with the Halloween spirit (get it?) I've written a spooky-type story. Nothing too scary or too frightening, and far from guro. It's called Thirteenth Hour, and it involves two teen girls spending the night in a haunted house where a young couple died. I won't ruin it for you, but the story tags have teens, f/f, f/futa, oral, ghosts, breast enhancement, and futanarization.

Also, I updated my website with Terra's Chapter 23, Puzzle Pieces, and Club Vanilla Chapter 8, Talent Show Part 3, semifinal round. Feel free to check them out if you haven't read them already, or if you just want them in an easy to use and download text file for home use.

Past that yesterday was my birthday, so whoopee. Hence why I posted Thirteenth Hour last night instead of waiting for a beta.

Theromen has been posting more of his CP story Eve, go read it now.

That's about it. I wrote that Thirteenth Hour as a lark really, just  a story I had kicking in my head, so I'm not too down on the lack of interest/replies. I'll be real depressed when the new story I write bombs. But that's not for a while.

Anyway that's about it.I think at best we're gonna be lucky if I update this once a week in the future, wait another month and it'll be even less when it gets really busy at work around Christmastime.

Peace

No comments: