Thursday, October 15, 2009

Since we've no place to go...

Hey everyone. It’s snowing. Huh, well, that’s neat. I hope that the winter isn’t too long then. But it probably will be, the summer was especially mild.

Anyway, I’ve finished the rough draft of my story and I’m working on the kinks. A lot of it is in language, I’ve tried to strike a balance between old timey ‘Thee thou thine tis etc’ language, and more contemporary language. Though the most important thing is telling the story and making it both interesting, and good. I think that the beginning is well done, but later on in the story it needs more work. But I’m about 25% done editing already, which is a good pace.

Also, my tooth is killing me. I’m seeing a dentist about that, but I’m hoping that it doesn’t hurt me too much until that’s taken care of. Lord knows it can’t be as bad as the wisdom tooth I had yanked out.

Well, hopefully there’ll be more stuff, and things in the future. Have a good one folks, I’ll see you around when I do.

Peace,
SomeRandomBastard
http://www.asstr.org/~srb/
http://somerandombastard.blogspot.com/

No comments: